Post a message

finding another doctor

Author: Anonymous (Merced County)
Posted: 10/01/2018 @ 9:41 am
about the uncontrollable girl. seek out anther doctor, at hospital they can refer you to one, and check phone book in yellow pages or call job placement, the government job market, or find one off the computer. Look up psyc. doctors in your area. Just as easy as getting a medical transport. Go to a hospital and get a referral to a good doctor. You don't need to stay with the one you have now. CHANGE DOCTORS.